Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22M) made her (20F) cry and I don’t know if it was a bad thing or not

I(22M) have a close friend (20F) we’ll call G. G and I have admitted to each other that we did like each other, but that she wasn’t ready for a relationship yet. She’s gone through a few bad ones in the past where she’s been hurt, so it makes sense. I told her that I’m perfectly fine with waiting. We flirt a lot, we send each other good morning texts, we FaceTime every night, and I always try to make sure she knows how special she is to me.

Recently I’ve had some past trauma come up that’s effected me. I had a best friend in HighSchool who said she liked me but wasn’t ready for a relationship, and I didn’t have any self respect so I waited for 4 years and let myself get emotionally abused. Thankfully I moved on but not as much as I thought.

That old pain began to bubble up recently, and I thought I should just have a talk with G about it last night. I told her that story from my past and I essentially said “I need to know you’re serious about us being a thing eventually, because I can’t go through that pain again” and this is where I get afraid. She began to cry and said that she was afraid to get hurt in a relationship again, and that I was too special to her and she was afraid of losing me if we did get together and something happened. She also said I was one of the few things holding her together (we both deal with depression).

We both cried for a little bit, and I kept apologizing for making her cry. She kept telling me not to, then we ended our call for the night. I’ve felt like shit ever since for making her cry. But I don’t know if it was a good cry or not. I’m too afraid to text her now, I wouldn’t know what to say. I don’t know if it was a “I’m glad I got this off my chest” cry or a “why would you bring this up” cry. What do y’all on here think? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Tldr: Told her about my past and fears, and she cried and said she couldn’t afford to lose me. I feel like shit now and I don’t know how to move past it.



Submitted May 09, 2023 at 05:18PM by Throwaway2001Damn https://ift.tt/cFA8BXe
I (22M) made her (20F) cry and I don’t know if it was a bad thing or not I (22M) made her (20F) cry and I don’t know if it was a bad thing or not Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 10, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.