Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

People keep assuming I'm gay

I (26M) am a grad student and literally anytime sexuality comes up in a conversation, literally everyone assumes I'm gay and I can't figure out why. I doubt I'm missing hints at flirting since I don't go out much. I'm a friendly person and have female friends, but if I don't find them attractive I just stay friends with them. I haven't been in a relationship in 4 years (moving around a lot + lockdown didn't help with that). People say "take it as a compliment if a guy hits on you" ok sure but it gets annoying after 4 years of no relationship. Is there anything I can do to stop people assuming this?

TL:DR! How do I stop people from assuming I'm gay? It's getting annoying.



Submitted May 05, 2023 at 06:51PM by AstroNerd92 https://ift.tt/FtwcoPi
People keep assuming I'm gay People keep assuming I'm gay Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 06, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.