Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

FWB is starting to drift away but won’t just be straightforward with me

[24M][24F] I feel her drifting away this week but she won’t just tell me

We started out as good friends and always flirted with each other but she had a longterm bf up until a couple months ago. We started hooking up right after her and her ex broke up

We were hanging out and going on dates all the time until Christmas and then she said she needed to take a step back but that we could still have sex but less communication. I agreed to do that and we’ve been doing that for a month.

She had me over last week and told me to stay the night even though i was not keen on it. Since then she has not reached out once to me (she always reached out first and replied instantly) so I’ve reached out twice. First text earlier this week she completely ignored. Yesterday i said we should grab drinks with the rest of our friend group and she said she would let me know. She never let me know.

I feel her backing off but i’m just so confused by her actions considering she was the one that wanted me to come over last week and stay the night. I understand the risks of FWB and that it typically lasts only a few months but i don’t get why she’s acting like this if we’ve been “friends” for so long. Like just tell me this isn’t working out.

Do you think i play it cool and just don’t text her for right now or do i confront her and ask why she’s acting distant??

TLDR: We’ve been friends for 4 years and started hooking up for a few months this week she just started backing away unexpectedly. Idk what to do.



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 05:59AM by GwegJenNinGz https://ift.tt/w2t9HTQ
FWB is starting to drift away but won’t just be straightforward with me FWB is starting to drift away but won’t just be straightforward with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 04, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.