Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I just gave my (33m) SO (31F) an ultimatum...

Throughout our relationship, I notice during our bigger fights - (for example, ones where we argue and cannot resolve the issue on the same day and go to sleep with the problem still unresolved she either breaks up with me or initiates discussions of breaking up.

Sometimes I talk her out of it and other times I let it be and after some time (usually less than a day she'll get more clarity and no longer wishes to break up.

This pattern has happened several times. It really gets to me, I think she's being hot headed when she talks about breaking up. At the same time I feel that in order to prevent these talks I have to compromise all the time, which makes me worry about our future. The other day I gave her an ultimatum of sorts - next time she breaks up with me (impulse or not) that will be final and we will go our separate ways. She said she needs to think and hasn't gotten back to me since last night. Was I wrong to give such an ultimatum? Am I sensitive and this pattern that bothers me is a common occurrence and I need to go about it difficult? I would like to know what others think.

TLDR: my SO keeps breaking up w me during our fights then changes her mind and I told her this is the last time.



Submitted February 17, 2023 at 03:29PM by throwRA_account462 https://ift.tt/wrf231l
I just gave my (33m) SO (31F) an ultimatum... I just gave my (33m) SO (31F) an ultimatum... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.