Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (35M) met my coworker (32F) a few days ago and I feel like the stars have finally aligned

I have kind of an unusual job. Meeting other coworkers is sort of rare bc we all work in the field and never really run into each other.

A few days ago my field job, and hers, cancelled, so we both found other work to do to get the hours. We ended up meeting that day and working on something together all day long. Got to know each other. Come to find out we share the exact same mindset and beliefs on everything. I won't reveal too many details on that, but just know that we have very unusual and unpopular beliefs on almost everything. Every time one of us mentioned something, the other would drop their jaw in disbelief and say something like "is this really happening?". We probably brought up 30 different topics that day and we had the same thoughts on every one of them. It seems like fate brought us together that day. If both of our projects hadn't been cancelled that day, we very well may have never even met.

She revealed a lot of personal info that day too. I was surprised she was revealing so much.

After that day, we have been texting each other off and on.. basically carrying on some of the conversations we initially had. She ends up stopping the texting though, after a few exchanges.

I'm just not sure if she feels the same way as I do? I would love to continue getting to know her and see if anything happens. I've been out of the dating game for many years, so I'm extremely rusty.

Anyone have any good advice on how to proceed with this situation? Feel free to ask for more details and I'll do my best to respond.

Tl;Dr - I very well have met my soulmate at work the other day. Just seeking advice for a guy that's been out of the dating game for many years on how to proceed! Any suggestions or recommendations?



Submitted February 26, 2023 at 05:32PM by AGneissMan https://ift.tt/IZA7b1e
I (35M) met my coworker (32F) a few days ago and I feel like the stars have finally aligned I (35M) met my coworker (32F) a few days ago and I feel like the stars have finally aligned Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.