Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) fiancé (37M) would like me to sign a prenup

My fiancé of 4 years makes significantly more than I do, about $175,000 while I make about $25,000 because I am still in school getting my PhD, and he has asked me to sign a prenup. Because of our age difference people often make jokes about me being a sugar baby despite not asking for gifts from him and I am starting to believe that he thinks I am one too. He wants to keep all of our assets separate to the point where if we bought a house while married it would be solely in his name. I am just entering the job market and I am worried if we get divorced I will not have any assets of my own, especially because if we have children we have discussed me staying with them for a few years. It does not help that his parents have advised him to have me sign one because I am so much younger than him.

I need advice on how to ask him for a fair split on assets earned while married without sounding like I am only with him for his money.

TL;DR I am worried if I sign a prenup I might end up destitute and I need advice how to ask for split assets more evenly if we divorce.



Submitted February 26, 2023 at 08:38PM by ThrowawayRHouse https://ift.tt/knBu6dj
My (25F) fiancé (37M) would like me to sign a prenup My (25F) fiancé (37M) would like me to sign a prenup Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.