Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do you get past the terrible feeling from being cheated on?

Me: f/23 My boyfriend (m/23) of 3.5 years went out a few nights ago and drank too much. He blacked out and ended up with another girl. They didn’t have sex, but it was only because he couldn’t perform… so they did everything that leads up to it I would assume. He says he can’t remember, he just knows they made out and he felt her up. I want to stay with him, and he’s shown remorse and couldn’t remember the girls face. But, the girl messaged me to tell me about it and so I have seen her face, and it won’t leave my head. (Ok so yes, he isn’t the one who admitted to the cheating.) He lied at first. He claims that he wanted to wait until the following day because we had plans to go out to the city together that night. He claims he didn’t want to ruin it, I assumed he said so because he (in my personal view) think he ruined my weekend last weekend. But now that I have seen the girl’s picture all I can imagine is him in her bed doing the things that only him & I are supposed to do. It’s a constant ache, even when we are ok and being close to one another.

TL;DR My bf m/23 of 3.5 years cheated on me recently. He was blackout. I am choosing to stay together, but can’t get past the ache in my chest that I feel regardless of how we are getting along in the moment. How do I get past this and stop thinking about the girl he was with?



Submitted February 21, 2023 at 04:40AM by No-Breakfast-3269 https://ift.tt/HJ2XteL
How do you get past the terrible feeling from being cheated on? How do you get past the terrible feeling from being cheated on? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.