Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband [21M] won't tell me what I [21F] did wrong

I genuinely feel stuck and don't know what to do. Long story short, there was an important piece of paper my husband may have needed to possibly start a new job that's better suited for him. He gave me small paper wrapped around 2 business cards a few weeks ago. I did move them from one place on my desk to another place on the same desk to clean up and didn't throw anything away but today he could only find the 2 cards.

I do vaguely remember the paper (which was colored light green or blue) but I remember not throwing it away since he told me is was important. I looked all around the room for it while he was getting upset (drawers, trash, under papers, even jacket pockets, etc.) I must have still been in the apartment unless someone moved it and I know I haven't done much with the desk except clean it up that one time and take my medication that stays on that desk.

After he took a shower, I told him I could tell he was angry and I wanted to talk about it so it wouldn't linger the rest of the night. After much asking, the only information I could get out was that yes, he was mad at ME but wouldn't tell me why and kept telling me to drop it. (So I'm only guessing he is mad because of the paper.) Eventually, he was getting angry because I kept asking him about it and not the original problem. I asked if he would tell me after he calmed down or sometime later and he said no. I did drop it then but I'm not happy about it. I just wanted to know what I did wrong so I can somehow fix it or learn from it but it seems like he just doesn't think I deserve that chance.

Now he's watching a movie and laughing and having a good time, while I'm just sitting there unhappy and uncomfortable. But as long as he's happy, right?

I would like to note that he is not emotionally abusive or does not show any common signs before anybody asks. I do feel safe with him even in times like these. He didn't say that I should already know what I did. I really don't know what I should do or say and I kind of just want to cry. I'm just frustrated

TL;DR My husband won't tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it



Submitted February 22, 2023 at 05:35PM by kguard13 https://ift.tt/PcAiwqK
My husband [21M] won't tell me what I [21F] did wrong My husband [21M] won't tell me what I [21F] did wrong Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 23, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.