Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girl I’ve started seeing likes doing drugs socially

Hi. I’m 26M and recently started dating a girl.

I’ve always been kinda against drugs. I’m not someone who judges someone for doing them. But I don’t myself.

The girl I’ve started seeing has recently said she goes out and does coke sometimes when the others are doing it.

I have to admit. I feel uncomfortable about it. I’m starting to feel like this is a dealbreaker. But I also really get along with her in every other way.

What do I do here?

Tl;dr girl I’m seeing does drugs occasionally socially



Submitted February 16, 2023 at 03:39PM by throxton230 https://ift.tt/PtqFOGe
Girl I’ve started seeing likes doing drugs socially Girl I’ve started seeing likes doing drugs socially Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 17, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.