Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (M,28) feel like I’m losing my friends (M27-31) because I can’t game every night

Group of 4 of us, late night gaming is how they normally communicate everyday. Normally from 11-2amish. They all have 9-5 jobs, wives, one has a child.

I just can’t do this, I sometimes want to fall asleep with my wife. I need too wake up early and just appreciate sleep more than them, but because I’m not there I’m getting FOMO. My heartbreaks that I can’t really talk to them much, I want to invest time into the relationships but I feel like I can’t. If I play later now I feel almost like I’m intruding. I love playing games with them but can’t really go at the same capacity. Not sure what to do

TlDR can’t game every night until early hours missing deep chats with friends,, giving anxiety and fomo and loneliness



Submitted February 19, 2023 at 02:33PM by SpecialUnitt https://ift.tt/NUI154Z
I (M,28) feel like I’m losing my friends (M27-31) because I can’t game every night I (M,28) feel like I’m losing my friends (M27-31) because I can’t game every night Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.