Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I [28F] my ex’s fiancée that he [30M] has been cheating on her [29F] with me?

Not knowingly, I was the side chick of a guy who had broken up with his gf [29F] of 9 years. We were in a relationship for almost a year, broke up, kept acting like a couple for another year. We called it off in November 2022 and they got engaged in February 2023. I just found out that they had gotten back together over a year ago. I don’t have issues with her, but I think my ex shouldn’t get away with it, esp because she will be moving to a different country just for him.

TL;DR: My ex and I finally called it off after 2 years and they got engaged 3 months later. She doesn’t know that he had been cheating on her since they had gotten back together for the second time after a 9 year relationship.



Submitted February 26, 2023 at 08:13AM by lostubborn https://ift.tt/u7qxw6i
Should I [28F] my ex’s fiancée that he [30M] has been cheating on her [29F] with me? Should I [28F] my ex’s fiancée that he [30M] has been cheating on her [29F] with me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.