Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [25M] feel like I may not be made for a relationship

I’m in a relationship with a 21F at the moment, for about 4 months now. It’s my second relationship. My previous on ended about 1.5 years ago.

The thing is, I like to be productive. I study medicine, I like to work a lot on the side to make money, and I do kickboxing. I still make an effort to make her breakfast every morning, cuddle for a few minutes after waking up, plan a short trip every once a while. Also we watch netflix most nights of the week.

My girlfriend at the moment gets sad if i don’t spend at least ~8 hours a day with her, doing things like cuddling and going for coffee. I have tried to do this and tried my best to enjoy it, but I just feel a bit miserable after a day like that. As much as I love her, I feel like I also kind of wasted my time doing nothing.

My last relationship was with a completely different girl, but the problem was the same. I wonder if it’s mainly my fault. My gf is super sweet, never fights or nags, but I don’t like feeling guilty every time i’m not spending time with her. I wonder if relationships may just not be my thing.

Tl;dr girlfriend(s) want to spend a lot of time. I feel like I can’t do that.



Submitted February 04, 2023 at 04:26AM by Several-Big-3147 https://ift.tt/c56ONPF
I [25M] feel like I may not be made for a relationship I [25M] feel like I may not be made for a relationship Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 04, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.