Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend went behind my back and cross the boundary about gambling so I dumped him on spot. Now he wants to get back.

What do I F21 do about my 28M ex wanting me back?

Hi so I recently broke up with my partner. I have a really big issue with people gambling. My dad was a gambling addict. I think my ex partner was a problem gambler.

I told him on multiple occasions that if he ever had any gambling apps on his phone it would be over. I saw he had one on a new phone a few days ago he said the app was just there from the last person who use the phone. I made him delete the app in front of me.

Two days later, when we’re at lunch with my family, I saw him on a gambling app. I took myself to the bathroom at the restaurant and ended things over text.

He called me last night, saying he wanted me back. I asked him why he did it and he said because we loved each other we should break up . He never thought I was serious about ending things and that love conquers all. I said I told him this was a red flag on a Boundry and a dealbreaker , I asked him what his deal breakers were, and he said he didn’t have any and that was there was nothing I could do that would ever make him want to leave me. He was pretty drunk and said he doesn’t remember the conversation today. He said some pretty mean and nasty things, I’m not sure what to do from here. I still love him however, I don’t know if I could ever get past this. I don’t know what to do. Do I get back together with him? Do I let him go? Do I have a conversation with him like he wants, I just need some outside perspective thank you

TLDR; my boyfriend cross the Boundry about gambling and now wants to get back together, saying it was a mistake. Don’t know what to do.



Submitted February 11, 2023 at 09:54PM by Sad-Violinist2636 https://ift.tt/QAg9xfS
My boyfriend went behind my back and cross the boundary about gambling so I dumped him on spot. Now he wants to get back. My boyfriend went behind my back and cross the boundary about gambling so I dumped him on spot. Now he wants to get back. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.