Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A girl that my boyfriend (32 M) used to hook up with recently came over to his place to watch anime with him, and he purposefully hid it from me. What should I (27 F) do?

The other day my boyfriend left his phone unlocked on the dining table while he went to the gym. Normally I would never snoop but for some reasons I decided to glance at his messages. I found out that a month ago a girl came over to his place to watch some anime together. I scrolled all the way up to the beginning of their text massages and learned that he met this girl Diane off a dating app over 2 years ago, and they hooked up pretty regularly back then. Something happened and about a year ago Diane texted him that she did not want to hook up anymore, but she wanted to stay friends and he agreed to it. That was about the same time that he matched with me on the same dating app. We dated casually for 6 months (during that time I was dating multiple people, and I assumed he was doing the same thing), then we have been exclusive for 6 months.

When Diane and my bf were still sleeping with each other they used to exchange very sexual messages, after they stopped hooking up they only texted each other every once in a while and the messages became tame and nothing sexual. In the past 6 months they only met up that one time a month ago, according their texts that evening she came at 8:30pm and left at 11:30pm. I checked my own text messages with him and I realized that day he was non-responsive for those few hours between 8:30 and 11:30 when I texted him. Then at 11:30pm after Diane left he texted me “hey babe sorry I felt asleep so didn’t see your texts.”

I confronted him and he got very defensive about me reading his messages, saying that what I did was a huge invasion of his privacy. He swore to me that this girl is just a friend that shares his interest in anime so they just watched some anime together that day, and that nothing else happened because Diane has a boyfriend now. I’m 100% certain that Diane does not know about my existence and I know my boyfriend has never mentioned to her that he’s in a relationship with someone now.

I asked him if nothing happened then why he purposefully lied to me about what he did that evening. He apologized profusely, admitted that he shouldn’t have done that and the only reason he hid it from me was because he knew that I would make a big unnecessary deal out of it while nothing actually happened.

I’m not sure if I could believe him. It’s hard to believe that two people that used to hook up got together and just innocently watch TV together and nothing else. Is it likely that they slept with each other again? What should I do in this situation?

TLDR: A girl that my boyfriend used to hook up with recently came over to his place to watch anime with him, and he purposefully hid it from me. What should I do?



Submitted February 20, 2023 at 04:32PM by Sweet_Wash375 https://ift.tt/EVW7pDL
A girl that my boyfriend (32 M) used to hook up with recently came over to his place to watch anime with him, and he purposefully hid it from me. What should I (27 F) do? A girl that my boyfriend (32 M) used to hook up with recently came over to his place to watch anime with him, and he purposefully hid it from me. What should I (27 F) do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 21, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.