Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [26F] found out my fiance [26M] and my sister [31] slept together and I don't know what to do.

I'm absolutely upset and heartbroken. I have no idea what to do.

Me and my fiance have been together for the past 7 years and have two beautiful girls, I thought everything was going fine and our relationship was good but in 2021 my fiance started being distant towards me and was hardly at home. He was always by my parents but I thought nothing bad about it because my sister looked after our daughter at that time.

One day I was going through my fiances pictures to see if he had any new pictures he had taken of our daughter who was 1 years old at the time but that when I saw a screenshot that broke my heart. On the screenshot it was a message he sent to my sister but deleted, it stated how much he adores my sister and wanted to kiss her and can't help but think about her when she dresses so sexy.

I obviously threw a tantrum and told him I want nothing to do with him but he assured me it was just a message and meant nothing. I confronted my sister to find out why she never told me about the message but she told me she didn't want to hurt me because I was 3 months pregnant at the time and was scared I would do something to get rid of the baby because initially I did not want another child (please don't bash me for this).

My sister assured me as well that it was only the message and nothing happened between them. I did not want to believe this but only to find out my parents knew about it as well and didn't tell me.

I felt like everyone was against me and was favoring my sister and did not care about my feelings.

I eventually decided to forgive my fiance because he said it was a phase that he went through and he swears its over and only wants to be with me and raise our girls.

Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when I learnt the truth... I found out from a mutual friend that more happened, my hurt broke into a thousand pieces when I heard those words "they slept together"...

Turns out after my fiance sent that message, my sister started teasing him and every time he went to my parents house and they were alone she would be like don't you want to kiss me and all that. They eventually started chatted everyday and planned when they were going to sleep together.

I found out it happened on a day we all went to out parents house for a family day, have barbeque and swimming. He dropped me and our daughter at home and said how going to go help clean up but turns out he was going back to go f*ck my sister.

I'm honestly so hurt and pissed because the two people I loved so so much and trusted with my whole heart betrayed me in the worst way possible.

TL;DR: My fiance confessed to everything but my sister keeps denying it.

Turns out theres more to the story and its just more f*cked up..

Urgh!! I don't know what to do.



Submitted February 13, 2023 at 04:07AM by ThrowRawayAc https://ift.tt/LXTxa2A
I [26F] found out my fiance [26M] and my sister [31] slept together and I don't know what to do. I [26F] found out my fiance [26M] and my sister [31] slept together and I don't know what to do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.