Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

First date , already a yellow flag ? (Post got deleted)

I (26F) went on double date with my friend, her long term boyfriend and his friend (32M). It was kind of a blind date since I only saw pictures of him. We went to a fancy restaurant. To make small talk, I told my date how nice the place was and that I was very broke up until 2 years ago. He said that he’s lucky because he comes from a pretty wealthy family and that now, he’s managing the family business.

Everything was fine , he ordered a surf and turf and I , some pesto shrimp . During the meal, he chuckled ,like to himself. I asked what is it and he said." I wonder what the poor people are eating tonight"

Like wtf ! I was kinda shocked and told him that’s not funny. My friend boyfriend laughed with him and she kinda giggled and said stop that’s bad . I was thinking I was being too soft. felt like he was making fun of me or something . The rest of the evening was fine but I couldn’t shake that off . It felt like a yellow flag to me. What is the line between a funny joke and disrespect? Does it only depends on the person ?

( Post got deleted)

TLDR: did my date make a joke and I took it too seriously?



Submitted February 27, 2023 at 06:39PM by throwawaycuzideleted https://ift.tt/6Fe4v7Q
First date , already a yellow flag ? (Post got deleted) First date , already a yellow flag ? (Post got deleted) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.