Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner seeing an old flame for dinner..

Howdy all, just curious to see some other takes on the below.

My (25M) partner (27F) (together for 7 months) got a text yesterday from a friend she used to sleep with regularly to have a nice dinner somewhere, he is from out of town and is passing through.

I trust my partner to not cheat, or not want to be flirtatious with this guy, but his story of him coming into town for work and his schedule (that’s she has shared willingly with me) is simply not adding up and sounds incredibly suspicious; for example, he is staying in the CBD (6 Star hotel, $700Aud per night, that he has invited her to for room service. For reference, he is a plumber) and somehow has an appointment in the very street my partner lives.

How can I express my concern or rather nervousness about tonight’s dinner to my partner?

I trust her to a certain extent, but does it seem like the temptation could be there if he is essentially taking her on a date disguised as a friendly dinner?

TLDR: Partners old friend with benefits has invited her and she has accepted to go for a dinner in his fancy hotel leaving me feeling extremely insecure



Submitted February 19, 2023 at 06:49PM by illchayadlay https://ift.tt/EVWaqXe
Partner seeing an old flame for dinner.. Partner seeing an old flame for dinner.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.