Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to tell my girlfriend that I don't like that she doesn't wash her hands

My girlfriend (28F) and I (29M) have a great relationship for the most part. We both put in effort, show each other affection and our values align. I absolutely love her and can see a future with her.

However, there's one thing about her that I don't like - she doesn't wash her hands after using the bathroom. Now, I'm not a germaphobe by any means, but I feel like there's a basic level of cleanliness you should keep and washing your hands is included in that. I get that different people have different preferences and I'm not one to police that, but as a boyfriend, I think I have a right to say something.

The last thing I want to do is make her feel gross, but I also don't wanna live the rest of my life with someone who doesn't wash their hands. What's the right way to approach this?

tl;dr - my girlfriend doesn't wash her hands and it bothers me, how should I tell her this?



Submitted February 14, 2023 at 09:09AM by cyklone36 https://ift.tt/sFbX9qZ
How to tell my girlfriend that I don't like that she doesn't wash her hands How to tell my girlfriend that I don't like that she doesn't wash her hands Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 15, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.