Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my mom (F48) accidentally texted my boyfriend a text meant for her ex (M51)

my parents just got back together after 5 years separated. in those 5 years she began dating my father’s ex best friend. a few months ago, she kicked that guy to the curb and tried again with my parents’ 17 year long marriage, moved back in and everything. they seem happier then ever, that is until my boyfriend (whom they do not like) got a text basically saying “hey , its _. i got a new phone. use this as my new number.” the phone number in question is a completely different number than i have for her, and a different area code as well. im assuming she got a secret phone behind my father’s back. both the ex and my boyfriend have names that start with the letter S, so she most definitely messed it up.

the question is, do i tell my father? do i warn my mother that she messed up? i dont have the best relationship with either of them so they really dont deserve me doing anything in either of their favor but i would want to know.

TL;DR: my bf got a text from my mother reaching out to her ex even though my parents just got back together



Submitted February 27, 2023 at 03:55PM by Fleurrbell https://ift.tt/QSOUr9i
my mom (F48) accidentally texted my boyfriend a text meant for her ex (M51) my mom (F48) accidentally texted my boyfriend a text meant for her ex (M51) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 28, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.