Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband (M41) doesn't really do ANYTHING other than work anymore, and it is driving me (F39) insane! Help!

We have been together for almost 20 years married for 18 of them.

On weekends or any time really. He's happy just to sit home and stare at the walls. It drives me crazy. I would kill to have him spontaneously make plans for a nice dinner or movie but it's never going to happen. Whenever I plan any thing at all it ends up just being the kids and I, he uses working all week as an excuse.. but seriously I mean he NEVER wants to do ANYTHING. If he does come he's like a big black cloud the whole time, even if it's something I specifically choose because it interests him. I've given up trying with him.. My friends are all off with their families doing fun things on the weekends I feel so lonely.

I want to know how to make him see how much this is pushing me away? How should I approach him about it, how should I confront him so he understands?

I am at a loss and so frustrated I don't know what to do.

Is anyone else spouse like this??? How do you deal?? I can't be alone!

**TL;DR;** : Husband does not do anything anymore or participate in our family.



Submitted February 13, 2023 at 07:41AM by ThrowRA-Lemon-Tea https://ift.tt/6PykM1j
Husband (M41) doesn't really do ANYTHING other than work anymore, and it is driving me (F39) insane! Help! Husband (M41) doesn't really do ANYTHING other than work anymore, and it is driving me (F39) insane! Help! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.