Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my boyfriend destroyed my Valentine’s Day flowers

so this evening my (24F) and my boyfriend (28M) had an argument. It didn’t seem to me like a huge argument (we’ve certainly had worse) and it was past bedtime and I said something like we should talk about this later and went to go take a shower. When I came back I found the roses I got him for Valentine’s Day torn up on the floor. I felt extremely hurt, even personally offended.

I went and asked him if he did this and he ignored me for a while (he was in bed trying to fall asleep ) then when I kept asking said of course he did. I started crying and asked him how he could do that and he told me to F*** off.

I really don’t know what to do or make of this. I know it’s only a gift and it wasn’t homemade or anything but still (and Valentine’s Day roses are expensive!!) I’ve never felt like he’s tried to deliberately hurt me like this before.

Is this normal?

Tl;Dr My boyfriend and I got in an argument and later he destroyed the valentines roses I got him



Submitted February 16, 2023 at 04:47AM by jmg233 https://ift.tt/7xJ2qNh
my boyfriend destroyed my Valentine’s Day flowers my boyfriend destroyed my Valentine’s Day flowers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.