Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25M) deleted a text from my ex (F22), my girlfriend (F25) found out and is freaking out

My ex sent me a forwarded message on WhatsApp asking people to follow her Photography insta. I didn't wanna reply or engage in conversation. So I deleted the text and archived the chat with her, so I wouldn't be notified if she sent more messages. My current girlfriend of 3 years is very jealous of everything and I am very secretive and private with my stuff after she went through my phone, texts and stuff multiple times while I was in the shower or something like that.

I'm trying to trust she won't do that kind of stuff anymore, so my mom texted me something I wasn't in the mood to reply, I gave my phone to my gf so she could reply for me and went to the bathroom. When I came back, she had gone through my archived messages. Saw the empty chat with my ex and freaked out thinking something is happening between us and I deleted it (she now lives across the planet and we haven't talked in years). She thinks I'm lying, that I'm hiding something, when I'm not. Don't know how to proceed with this.

tl;dr: deleted a text from my ex, my current gf found out snooping through my phone and is livid



Submitted February 13, 2023 at 12:57PM by fashionstatement_hoe https://ift.tt/Upijmux
I (25M) deleted a text from my ex (F22), my girlfriend (F25) found out and is freaking out I (25M) deleted a text from my ex (F22), my girlfriend (F25) found out and is freaking out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 14, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.