Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner Left Me a Suicide Note for Attention (Her Exact Words)

Hello all, just looking for some opinions.

Myself (M32) and my partner (F36) have been together 2 years. I’ve always stated to her just how much I love her and how special she is, because out of all my relationships I feel like I truly have a soulmate in her. I’ve never had that with anyone else.

Some details to bare in mind:

She had a stroke 9 years ago before we met, and gained a lot of weight after this; I met her and none of this was an issue. I feel like I’ve developed an unhealthy caring nature, to the point of doing too much for her, and being a yes man to all her needs. She’s sneaking junk food in clothes drawers and stuff like that, and having a few health issues. I keep trying to get her to be healthier because I want us to live long lives together, but she just doesn’t seem to care about herself (maybe secretly depressed).

I laid out a few concerns tonight as I seem to be getting a bit of resentment, but I still love her. Instead of her talking with me she freaked out and started packing to leave; I never asked her to leave, but was annoyed she was walking away from the issues.

She left and I didn’t react. I went into the bedroom and her phone was still there as well as car keys. Her phone had a suicide note on the screen for me to obviously find. This was the first time anything like this had happened, we rarely argue. I panicked and ran outside to find her, ran about a mile, to a bridge over a highway, as I figured if she was going to do something then that would be where. I searched in the dark under the bridge and was almost on the verge of what felt like a heart attack, I was frantically shouting her and crying. I didn’t find her. I called the police as I walked back home. She was outside the door when I got home. Police came and did the whole welfare check to see if she was okay. She told them it was for attention.

I don’t know how to proceed with this. I’m drained. Disappointed. Hurt. Confused. Part of me wants to end the relationship, I just can’t get over it, but I know all my love is still there, and it would be hard, but I feel this has reached an unhealthy level and it’s been stressing me out for a while (the other issues).

How would you deal with this with the one you love?

TL;DR: My partner left me a suicide note after an argument/conversation about our relationship issues. She went missing for an hour and left me panicking and I had to call the police. She told police it was for attention. Unsure how to get over this and if maybe this is a major red flag, and time to call it quits.



Submitted February 24, 2023 at 05:46PM by DharmaCraig https://ift.tt/kBpR70N
Partner Left Me a Suicide Note for Attention (Her Exact Words) Partner Left Me a Suicide Note for Attention (Her Exact Words) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.