Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF invited me on vacation but made plans to meet up with her friends/family. I feel left alone.

My gf (26f) invited me (28m) on a vacation across the country. She bought the tickets first as a solo trip then invited me. We were supposed to go for 7 days with 2 of the days being full travel days. She told me before I bought the tickets that she was going to meet up with some friends and a family member. Two of the days were going to be for her family. So I figured that left 3 days for me and her friends. She didn’t plan to bring me to hang with her friends cause some were girls nights or an academic mentor so the vibes would be off.

I only learned after buying my tickets that I only really get to spend 1.5-2 days with my girlfriend. I’m feeling left alone when she invited me on this trip when I thought it was something we were going to experience together. Financially, I could afford it but would have preferred to save the money and feel like I wasted my time and money to not spend time on this vacation with her. We’re staying on the couch of our friend and he’s the only person I’ll get to hang out with.

I told her how I felt already but what should I do?

TL;DR gf invited me on trip for week. She made plans with friends. Only spending 1.5 days together. Feeling shafted



Submitted June 04, 2022 at 01:59AM by princessbanana577 https://ift.tt/1FgTBDn
GF invited me on vacation but made plans to meet up with her friends/family. I feel left alone. GF invited me on vacation but made plans to meet up with her friends/family. I feel left alone. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.