Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why am i so embarrassed about being in a short term relationship?

I (18F) have been dating this guy (19M) for about a month now, and honestly I'm not sure how much i actually really like him. When I'm with him I feel really nice and he treats me well, but when I'm alone I'm constantly second guessing the relationship and how much I actually want him in my life. He's honest to god a really good guy, but some of the things he says rubs me the wrong way and our conversation doesnt really flow all that well. I'm thinking I should probably break up with him but for some reason the thought of being in a short term relationship embarrasses the hell out of me. It's like I'll be less valuable of a partner or something and I guess I'm scared of being judged?? I have no idea if thats actually the reason but I've just always been mortified at the thought of being in a short term relationship and I think that seems to be whats keeping me from doing it (also because I genuinely like him as a person and I can't tell if I'm just looking for reasons to break up with him or not).

I've looked everywhere online to see if anyone talked about feeling the same way but I haven't been able to find anything and I feel really alone and just really need to talk about it or some advice or literally anything, I'm too scared to talk about it to my friends cause its honestly so dumb and I know no one will actually care but idk I'm just RAAA

TDLR: I want to break up with my boyfriend after a month but I'm really embarrassed at the thought of being in a month long relationship and have no idea why



Submitted May 02, 2022 at 06:01AM by strwbrryangie https://ift.tt/H03C9xD
Why am i so embarrassed about being in a short term relationship? Why am i so embarrassed about being in a short term relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.