Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (30f) have to tell my fiancé (44m) I want to move back to my apartment

A bit of back story. We tried to dated 5 years ago. But it was too intense for me. I ended things. Ended of 2020 we had a chat and decided to have a go of things again. Saw each other on holiday in April 2021. Afterwards we did long distance till August 2021.

In August 2021 my grandmother died. The day I got back, I was slightly drunk and he proposed. I flew home the next day. He decided to move to my hometown in October 2021. Initially we were supposed to slow move in for me but due to unforeseen circumstances it didn’t happen.

He immediately started travelling every week for work. I became responsible for the house and his dogs etc overnight. As the months rolled over I realised we had nothing in common.

I have started working in a job that pays well but that requires at least 90 hours a week from me and I’m still required to maintain (housewife duties). I was always clear that I would never be a housewife.

We have had arguments/ confrontations and every single time he starts crying. For instance, I was mugged and vented over the insurance being ridiculous. He told me I was impolite and I couldn’t claim I was the only one traumatised because he started a new job and he was also traumatised. (A job that especially created for him in his company) P.S. I went for therapy. I never once claimed I was traumatised by the mugging, I complained about the admin of getting everything replaced.

Every single tearful fit is always brought back to me not giving him enough sex. A couple of months ago I started noticing that I had memories with gaps. He was having sex with once I took nighttime meds.

I’m terrified of having this conversation TL;DR I need to move out



Submitted May 08, 2022 at 04:15AM by Ok_Cartoonist_2105 https://ift.tt/DHxEsmR
I (30f) have to tell my fiancé (44m) I want to move back to my apartment I (30f) have to tell my fiancé (44m) I want to move back to my apartment Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.