Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (24f) is asking help from her Ex-boyfriend to study and it's making me extreme uncomfortable

My girlfriend and I (26m) are dating for 7 months and recently she came to me asking if it was ok for her to go to her Ex-boyfriend house to study. he already got a degree in the field that my girlfriend is studying and she asked him for help in some things that she is struggling with.

At first it really didn't bother me because she asked me personally, but, after two days my mind really started to sabotage me with a bunch of scenarios, I really want to think that I truster her but I got such a bad feeling in my stomach it's killing me.

Now i'm here kinda stuck because i'm new to this and I really don't know how to approach her and tell how i'm feeling.

TLDR: Girlfriend asked me if I was ok with her going to study in her Ex-boyfriend house and after saying it was ok i'm feeling really uncomfortable



Submitted May 05, 2022 at 07:20AM by jujbas2 https://ift.tt/etbBS5H
Girlfriend (24f) is asking help from her Ex-boyfriend to study and it's making me extreme uncomfortable Girlfriend (24f) is asking help from her Ex-boyfriend to study and it's making me extreme uncomfortable Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.