Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Partner (32m) gets mad at me (27f) when baby wakes up just in time for us to be intimate

My partner and I have a baby together and I swear baby has a built-in romance radar. Baby is exclusively breastfed and is in the room with us.

Partner works full time while I stay home with baby and get up with baby in the night. Baby is teething and congested at the moment so baby and I have not been getting great quality sleep.

Unless a friend/family member is watching baby, our chance at being intimate occurs in the middle of the night or early morning before his work alarm goes off. Baby just about always wakes up during foreplay. Sex feels impossible.

This morning my partner made it a point to kiss baby goodbye, barely acknowledging me, before storming out the door for work. Why? Because when baby woke during foreplay this morning, I offered baby my fuller breast in hopes they would go back to sleep, which meant I put the baby between us. It wasn’t a give up attempt on my behalf. If I could just get baby back to sleep, we could move to another area of our room to resume intimacy. But baby didn’t go back to sleep.

How do we survive this stage? I didn’t comment on his rude behavior this morning because it seemed he may have been fishing for a fight.

Tldr; Our baby almost always wakes when we’re trying to be intimate, partner acts like I’m rejecting sex



Submitted December 06, 2021 at 07:57AM by shecagox https://ift.tt/31E7bHP
Partner (32m) gets mad at me (27f) when baby wakes up just in time for us to be intimate Partner (32m) gets mad at me (27f) when baby wakes up just in time for us to be intimate Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.