Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24M) GF (29F) Is Secretive

  • Dating 3 months, she's met my parents and on the same page about future with family/kids
  • She is open when it comes to: her emotions, her family troubles and her relationship needs. Rarely/never wants to compromise when I express my needs
  • She is secretive. I drop her off at her place frequently and she doesn't invite me in (we sit in the car and hang out for a bit), I even stood outside her apartment door once (helped her in the storage room) and she didn't invite me (said it's messy and dirty).
  • Secretive about why she's busy: mostly she just says it's work.
  • We have been making plans over xmas/NYE (she has several weeks of vacation) but she said she'd be busy for most of it. I asked why but she just said she has to tidy her place and has "other things" like "appointments", no details whatsoever.
  • She suddenly removed one planned day of activities and marked it "busy" without telling me
  • She has a lot of guy friends, and seemingly quite an emotional connection with (some/most of) them. She says she feels I ask too many questions about her relationship with them whenever she talks about her guy friends (even though I consciously try to let it not bother me) - and I admitted that yes, it does make me uncomfortable
  • I expressed my needs, saying this makes me feel like I'm held at arms length, and she's told me her friends are none of my business and that she can't tell me about everything she does. She says she doesn't care about everything I do and so I shouldn't care about everything she does
  • She used to be in an abusive relationship

I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster here. What should I do? Am I imagining things, worrying for no reason? Am I being controlling and unreasonable?

tl;dr gf is secretive and idk if im the one being controlling or unreasonable or if this is a problem with her?



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 11:10AM by throwaway62817984219 https://ift.tt/3rVqsj9
My (24M) GF (29F) Is Secretive My (24M) GF (29F) Is Secretive Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.