Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [31/F] best friend [31/F] keeps cancelling plans - what should I do?

Hi everyone,

My best friend and I have known each other since we were 14. We have enjoyed a strong bond and close friendship. It obviously changed a lot when her son was born in 2017, and even more when her daughter was born six months ago, but I thought we were making it work. I do not have a husband or kids.

I arrived home from living interstate in July, and unfortunately we were unable to catch up because her kids had colds. Our state then entered lockdown until recently.

She asked to reschedule our initial catch up from the Friday to the Sunday, which was fine with me, and then she cancelled the Sunday because her husband had scheduled something without asking her. She asked to catch up the day before (Saturday), but only asked on the day, and I had made other plans.

We then rescheduled for the following Saturday, which I had to keep following up on. The night before she told me that too many other things have come up, but she is free on Wednesday.

This would normally be fine, but in the past three weeks I have been told that I most likely have uterine cancer, and my boyfriend also broke up with me. I really need social support.

Am I unreasonable for being a bit upset? What should I do next?

Thank you!

tl;dr Best friend with two children keeps cancelling plans despite my recent cancer scare



Submitted December 03, 2021 at 05:15AM by Ok-Dot5874 https://ift.tt/3Iir2gh
My [31/F] best friend [31/F] keeps cancelling plans - what should I do? My [31/F] best friend [31/F] keeps cancelling plans - what should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.