Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) brother (35M) is trying to find the best way to approach his daughter (9F) about watching NSFW content on YouTube

I wasn’t sure what sub to post this on so I hope this was the appropriate one.

My brother and his kids have been staying with my sister and I while they visit from another state. He just came to me asking for advice on how to speak to his daughter about watching inappropriate content on YouTube.

He said his ex (my niece’s mom) was going through my niece’s phone earlier today and as she was going through it my niece was very uncomfortable as if she knew she had things on there that she wasn’t supposed to be seeing. His ex went through her YouTube history and in the screenshot he showed me there were videos with inappropriate thumbnails and titles.

His ex doesn’t want to speak to her about it and my brother feels like it would make his daughter uncomfortable if he did it so he asked me and our sister (39F). Right now my niece doesn’t know that any adults know about it.

The three of us both don’t know how to approach her about it so now I’m here asking strangers. We agree not to make it seem like she’s in trouble because it was probably curiosity and we don’t want to scare her but we’re not sure about anything else. How do we bring it up? In what setting? What should we say? Should it just be one of us or my sister and I together? Would be better if it was neither of us and my brother instead?

TLDR: my brother and I need advice on how to best talk to my niece about watching inappropriate YouTube content



Submitted August 25, 2021 at 09:59PM by iLuziferr https://ift.tt/3sMFJRE
My (23F) brother (35M) is trying to find the best way to approach his daughter (9F) about watching NSFW content on YouTube My (23F) brother (35M) is trying to find the best way to approach his daughter (9F) about watching NSFW content on YouTube Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 26, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.