Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He doesn’t accept the breakup!

Tl:dr: I tried to break up more than once but he does not accept it.

I (24f) did „try“ to break up with him (28m) more than a week ago. At first he didn’t take me seriously, didn’t accept it, acted like I wanted to fight him and he had to resist. It took some time for him to get it. He then asked me to give us another chance and said he „would change„.

Well, he did not.

At that day we also had the conversation about who moves out. Probably him. And he was like: „how should I find a room that fast - why don’t you find one for me.“

Okay!

Today we had a similar talk again where I told him that I do not want - and simply can not - go on with him. And that there is no other option than a break up and that we have to find a solution for our living/flat situation ASAP.

He tells me it’s „too fast/too sudden“. (We fight since weeks and already had a phase like this in January, half a year ago.)

He wants „more time“. And „even more time“.

Then he canceled plans with his best friends, which he can only see this weekend, to wait for me to get home (which I told him takes several hours and that he should really see his friends instead).

He was very serious, wet eyes, said the sweetest things. (And he knows that I have an awful lot of feelings for him, despite our relationship is not working out at all.) He’s still fond of the idea of marriage.

It’s pulling me apart. I have been contemplating about braking up very thoroughly, came to a conclusion and confronted him, using very clear wording over and over again.

What am I doing wrong?



Submitted July 31, 2021 at 10:38PM by 07110518 https://ift.tt/3xlXF6a
He doesn’t accept the breakup! He doesn’t accept the breakup! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.