Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (33F) am feeling alone, left out and angry after my husband (36M) and former best friend (34F) went to dinner at a fancy restaurant and she posts pics making it look like a date!

My former best friend, Kimi, and my husband became best friends. I'm fine with that, I was the one who pushed them to be friends as they had a lot in common.

I've known Kimi through work for 8 or 9 years now.

3 years ago, Kimi and I fell out. The reason isn't important I think, but if you must know, Kimi wasn't being supportive of me during a turbulent time in my life and I lashed out at her for taking me for granted. I told her hurtful things which IMO she deserved at the time given how much I've been there for her.

We didn't speak for a couple of months but would speak to each other through my husband.

When we eventually rekindled some sort of friendship, but it was never really as close as it was before.

However, apparently, that led to her and my husband becoming almost best friends. They're constantly texting, exchanging memes that I don't get. I'm still often part of the conversation, but it's become more of, we speak to each other through my husband-situation.

So Saturday night, my husband and her went to a popular sushi restaurant that has been closed for almost a year. I hate sushi (sorry, it's not the taste but texture). While she and my husband have hungout alone a few times, it's never been somewhere so fancy.

Now restaurants here are ordered to closed at 10PM

But they left at 1am, saying they were talking outside and then in the car. Fine, I trust them and I don't think they're attracted to each other.

However, today she posts a selfie of them together at the restaurant with a caption that made me a bit furious.

The pic firstly has two of them looking gorgeous. Like they legit look like two top celebrity models together, I don't think my husband and I have a selfie that looks so nice. Fine, whatever, not the reason I'm pissed.

Her caption was, "Thanks for taking me out! Best Sushi Nite Ever!"

'Taking her out', doesn't that imply date? Why is she trying to insinuate they're dating?

I've been holding this in all day and not sure what to do. My husband doesn't think I'm bad, but I noticed he hasn't mentioned being tagged in her story.

She's a very very popular public figure, so it also feels slightly embarrassing that they're out together while I'm nowhere in sight.

Reddit, what should I do? Confront her? Him? Go through his phone? Kinda losing my mind here.

tldr;

I (33F) am feeling alone, left out and angry after my husband (36M) and former best friend (34F) went to dinner at a fancy restaurant and she posts pics making it look like a date!



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 08:46PM by SpecialParamedic https://ift.tt/3ckPHDj
I (33F) am feeling alone, left out and angry after my husband (36M) and former best friend (34F) went to dinner at a fancy restaurant and she posts pics making it look like a date! I (33F) am feeling alone, left out and angry after my husband (36M) and former best friend (34F) went to dinner at a fancy restaurant and she posts pics making it look like a date! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.