Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

F22 & M23. My boyfriend broke up with me but still wants to be friends

My boyfriend just broke up with me. We were together since January 4. He said he wanted to break up and focus on other things but he still wants to be great friends. He says we can can still flirt and talk alot but he doesn't want to date. I do not know what this means or what he actually wants. Because he said it only be for a few. But gave no definition of few. He says he still loves me.

TL;DR: Bf broke up with me but still wants to be great friends and flirt and basically treat it as a relationship with out the sex.



Submitted March 20, 2021 at 12:02PM by Antzdance https://ift.tt/3c7xRna
F22 & M23. My boyfriend broke up with me but still wants to be friends F22 & M23. My boyfriend broke up with me but still wants to be friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.