Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

New guy [40/m] took intimate photos of me [35/f] without my consent. Should I feel uncomfortable? Because I do.

So, I met this guy on a dating app a week ago. We talked every night for hours, we have friends in common, I was told great things about him so we met up this weekend.

We have chemistry. The sex is amazing. Just a few things have made me nervous and I’m not sure if it is my abusive relationship past that has me freaked out or if this is normal.

So, the main thing for this post is that I was just lying naked in bed next to him after sex and he started videoing me. I was covered with his comforter but it was obvious it was an intimate situation. I tried to get him to stop filming and I inadvertently exposed my breast which he showed me later and blamed me for. Also somehow there was a screenshot of just me with my boob out.

I made him delete the photos and send them to the permanent recycling bin but it did take some convincing. It made me feel nervous that he didn’t value me enough to ask for my consent to even video me.

On top of that he is really wanting a relationship with me like he wants to lock it down. I know I am pretty and I am great in bed from all feedback but still I think this is very soon. I just am feeling pressured like he wants us to make it official.

Am I being paranoid or do I have legit concerns? He and I click so well and he has always seemed so sweet but some of his behavior makes me nervous.

Am I overreacting?

TL;DR: Dating new guy who took video and pics of me without consent. Is this a red flag?



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 09:33PM by palmettosunrise https://ift.tt/3mHnp8a
New guy [40/m] took intimate photos of me [35/f] without my consent. Should I feel uncomfortable? Because I do. New guy [40/m] took intimate photos of me [35/f] without my consent. Should I feel uncomfortable? Because I do. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.