Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO[27m] forbade me[25f] from going to a wedding to support my lesbian best friend[25f]

I am a woman in a long term relationship with my boyfriend and my best friend is a lesbian who recently found out that her girlfriend of 4 years was cheating on her.

They have now broken up and my best friend absolutely heartbroken and I have been trying my best to support her through it.

My best friend is going to a massive wedding this weekend that her ex will also be attending.

My best friend asked me to be her plus one and I obviously said yes. We excitedly went shopping for dresses, brought matching lipstick and earrings and got our nails done. It was a fantastic day and the first day I have seen her happy in awhile.

When I got home and told my boyfriend about it he lost his shit.

He told me that I was cheating on him and that if I went through with going to this wedding with her "I might as well be scissoring her in front of everyone". We argued for hours and hours.

Normally he is very understanding but he has been cheated on before so I think he is just hurt.

We have been together for 2 years and just moved in together and we are mostly a very happy couple.

He is now insisted that he comes to the engagement party at least so that he can show off we are together but that's a intimate gather (only like 30-40 people) and I can't just invite him to that!

He told me that if I go to this wedding with my friend he will break up with me.

I don't know what to do, I really want to go to this Wedding and support my friend but I don't want to disrespect my relationship.

Please help!

-edit = I am from New Zealand-

TL;DR! - My SO[27m] gave me[25f] an ultimatum that either I don't go to a wedding to support my lesbian best friend[25f] who was recently cheated on and broken up with or we break up. I'm not sure what to do?



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 11:56AM by BBandsand https://ift.tt/35ZLjGt
My SO[27m] forbade me[25f] from going to a wedding to support my lesbian best friend[25f] My SO[27m] forbade me[25f] from going to a wedding to support my lesbian best friend[25f] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.