Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) husband (28M) has become slightly possessive after a random guy was flirting with me in front of him.

We’ve been together for seven years (married for two) and in that time my husband has never once been jealous or insecure.

My husband is very conventionally attractive so between the two of us, he’s the one who gets all of the attention when we’re out together. Girls flirt with him constantly even if I’m right there so I’ve learnt to get used to it since he never entertains the attention. Whilst men don’t tend to flirt with me in front of my husband.

About two weeks ago, we were out grocery shopping and we forgot to get something so my husband went back to get it. The cashier was a little bit flirty whilst we waited. I get awkward in situations like this, so I just kept trying to be polite and turn the direction of the conversation. My husband doesn’t really do PDA in public because I’m super shy and I get self-conscious when he does but when he got back, he came up behind me and pulled me into his arms. He was also being really passive aggressive to the cashier. I asked him about it when we left, and he shrugged it off as nothing.

Ever since though, he’s super touchy whenever we go out together. It feels like he’s trying to “stake his claim” whenever there are other guys around and if a guy does talk to me, he makes it obvious we’re together. He also gets upset if I take my wedding ring off and asks me if I don’t like it anymore.

I’m not used to dealing with a possessive/insecure husband, so I was wondering how to reassure him this is all unnecessary and he’s overreacting without upsetting him.

TL;DR – Husband has become slightly possessive and very touchy in public since a guy flirted with me in front of him.



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 04:27PM by ThrowRApossessiveh https://ift.tt/3q4y3IO
My (28F) husband (28M) has become slightly possessive after a random guy was flirting with me in front of him. My (28F) husband (28M) has become slightly possessive after a random guy was flirting with me in front of him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.