Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) ex (27M) hired a PI to find me and give me a letter...

So I had a very short “relationship” (three month) with “Aidan” (fake name), which ended when he told me it was just sex for him and I was just a fun distraction. I was devastated since I fell hard and fast for him.

I haven’t heard or seen from him since (it’s been three years). We have no mutual friends and he claimed he was new to the city when we met so he never introduced me to any of his. I moved two years ago.

Yesterday, a random man approached me and claimed he’d been hired to find me and give me a letter. It was really creepy but I took the letter from him since he wouldn’t leave me alone until I did.

To sum up the letter it basically said that it wasn’t just sex for him and he was messed up because his grandfather had just died and he was trying to run away from his problems and it made him lash out. He said he felt guilty for what he did and he wanted the chance to apologise and asked me to call him.

I did call him just to see if it was really him and it was but I freaked out and hung up immediately after he said hello.

I’ve spoken to my best friend, who is one of the few people who met him, and she thinks I should call him and hear him out. The thing is... I don’t know. He really messed me up and I’ve never dated anyone since because I’m so scared someone will do that to me again.

I’m looking for some outside perspective here...

Is it worth getting in touch with him? If I do, what should I say? Is there anything I shouldn’t do (e.g. agree to meet up) and what are some things I should ask? I’m worried if I ignore him he’ll just show up since the PI gave me the letter right near my apartment.

TL;DR - my ex dumped me by claiming it was just sex for him. It’s been three years and he hired a PI to find me and give me a letter in which he claims he wants to apologise for how he ended things between us.



Submitted November 23, 2020 at 08:05PM by ThrowRAletter2 https://ift.tt/2UTuKpg
My (25F) ex (27M) hired a PI to find me and give me a letter... My (25F) ex (27M) hired a PI to find me and give me a letter... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.