Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28F) estranged husband (28M) saved my life and my family took credit for it so I wouldn’t go back to him.

In June, I had a terrible car accident which left me unconscious. During that time, the doctors asked my next of kin to make a medical decision on my behalf as there was a lot of pressure on my brain. My parents have always taken credit for the decision and claimed my husband (he’s listed as my next of kin) didn’t even show up, but it turns out that my husband not only made the decisions but he also had me transferred to a private hospital where a family friend of his worked. Essentially, he saved my life, but he wasn’t there when I woke up since my family told him I hated him and didn’t want to see him ever again.

We had only separated a month before the accident, so it really hurt when I thought he didn’t even come to see me and was definitely the final nail in the coffin of our marriage.

My sister told me all of this yesterday because I was preparing to file for divorce, and she thought I should know before I make any decisions. I’m stuck on what to do now. I really want to talk to him, but I don’t know if that’s the selfish thing to do. There’s also my family…

What do I do from here?

TL;DR – Husband made lifesaving choices for me which my family took credit for and claimed he was never even at the hospital after I had an accident. We were separated with the plan to get divorced and now I’m not sure that’s what I want anymore.



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 01:29PM by ThrowRAlifesaver https://ift.tt/375s6SX
My (28F) estranged husband (28M) saved my life and my family took credit for it so I wouldn’t go back to him. My (28F) estranged husband (28M) saved my life and my family took credit for it so I wouldn’t go back to him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.