Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23F) started working with my boyfriend's (30M) mom and I've learned some things that are worrying me

I'll start explaining how I meet my boyfriend. He works in the night shift in the same hotel were I used to work as a receptionist. We would see each other when he left and I started my shift. After eight months of dating he still doesn't want to tell his parents about us but I don't really care.

Anyways during lockdown the hotel were I worked fired a lot of people, including me. So I started working in a grocery store.

My manager is the mother of my boyfriend. But for some reason he doesn't want to tell his parents yet. I think the issue is with the father but I'm not sure.

Anyways, the mother is very talkative and is always going into details about their kids. Here are the things that worry me that she told me: 1. She has to take his son to the doctor. If she doesn't drive him there he won't go and she's worried about him. I mean, I don't know. I just find weird being 32 and having your mom taking you to the doctor.

  1. He has a full time job and yet his mom is always buying him food and preparing him dinner to take to work because if not he's not eating healthy.

3.He bought himself a car. At least that's what he told me. Turns out the father bought him the car and he's slowly paying him back. And her mom said something like "at least he is spending money on something useful"

I mean I don't know what the father does for a living but I would assume he has a similar salary to his kid. So I'm not sure what's the need to buy his son the car.

And I that's all that's been catching about him. Should I talk to him or just ignore it? I think it would be unfair to bring stuff I've heard from other people into the relationship. And maybe I'm making a big deal out of this when I shouldn't. Maybe this doesn't really define him as a person.

TL;DR I started working with my boyfriend's mom. She has told me stuff about him that I find a little worrying. She has to make food for him because if not he is not eating healthy, takes him to the doctor, etc. I don't know if I'm over thinking or if I should talk about it.



Submitted November 24, 2020 at 02:08PM by confusesgirlfrienddd https://ift.tt/2Jdl8D6
I (23F) started working with my boyfriend's (30M) mom and I've learned some things that are worrying me I (23F) started working with my boyfriend's (30M) mom and I've learned some things that are worrying me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.