Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [30/f] am a long time loner and introvert, but I wish I had at least one friend

I’ve always been a quiet person but I always had at least one good friend at different points in life. Long story short, I was 18 and met a guy who I stayed with for 9 years. It was a bad relationship. I isolated myself and gained a bunch of weight. I lost any friend I ever had because of it.

Now that I’ve been single for like 2 years, lost 80 lbs, and have been figuring out who I am... I just wish I had at least one friend. I miss laughing about dumb stuff, inside jokes, and going on random outings. I miss being there for someone and helping them too.

I sit alone at home and my anxiety and depression are consuming me. Which makes it harder to leave the house, especially alone. I tried dating but I’m not ready. I am ready for friendship though. I need it. I literally have zero friends. Which makes me really sad.

I just don’t know how I’m supposed to make friends at this point in life? Most people my age around here are married with kids. I’m 30 but I feel like I’m in my early twenties again. I’m still pretty introverted so that makes it a little difficult to put myself out there too. But I am willing.

I’d love to meet someone at a museum or something organic but does that kind of stuff happen? Any friend I ever had was from school or work.

I’m just so freaking sad and tired of being alone in this world. (I don’t have much of a family either)

How does a long time loner and introvert make friends out here? Any tips as far as making the first move or approaching someone? Or hearing your own personal experiences would help too... thank you.

TL;DR- I’m a long time loner/introvert with zero friends. I just turned 30 and want to make friends, any tips or advice?



Submitted February 24, 2019 at 07:27PM by redxo88 https://ift.tt/2ExurJq
I [30/f] am a long time loner and introvert, but I wish I had at least one friend I [30/f] am a long time loner and introvert, but I wish I had at least one friend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.