Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend (28f) got a DUI. The arresting cop tried hooking up with her the next day and now that shes stuck around the house on probation she actually went on dates with him and thinks she might like him.

So my friend is a super straight laced doctor that never breaks laws but she got dumped and went through a really few weeks. She pretty and successful but very vulnerable and little self confidence. Having a horrible time trying online dating its definitely messing with her head.

Shes not the fuck around type. She wants marriage and a kid asap. Enough to scare her last bf of a year away.

This cop pulled her over 1 minute from her driveway in a rural area, gave her a dui and was texting her and trying to Facebook friend her the very next day. She was instantly turned off by it but the dude kept trying and she got desperate enough to go on a date with him. She admits he's not even very attractive but he treats her right. I think hes taking advantage of her now that shes on probation she cant be out late, leave town or drink and shes stuck feeling alone because she doesnt want to look for mr right while on probation. I cant express how vulnerable she is right now. She'll take any guy she can get at this point and I'm positive this guy knows it and I want to find a way to call him out but I'm afraid I'll push her away or make an enemy put of a cop.

Am I wrong thinking this guy is a dickbag predator? I thought about making a post on the local police facebook page but would most people think this is normal?

Tl;dr I think my friend has Stockholm syndrome for a cop and I'm not sure how to handle it.



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 06:59PM by Badcopnodoughnutx10 http://bit.ly/2Bel6nA
Friend (28f) got a DUI. The arresting cop tried hooking up with her the next day and now that shes stuck around the house on probation she actually went on dates with him and thinks she might like him. Friend (28f) got a DUI. The arresting cop tried hooking up with her the next day and now that shes stuck around the house on probation she actually went on dates with him and thinks she might like him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.