Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(24m) panic attacks, and my best friend's(23f) response to them

A few years ago my bestfriend(23f) and I(24m) were a car length away from a huge car accident, the accident resulted in a car catching fire and the driver of the car passing away.

Since the event. Ive started having panic attacks whenever I see a car accident regardless of how minor it is, and I start to shutdown.

I've noticed that whenever we both see a small accident. ( We see them every once in a while since we live in the city) she immediately rushes to me from whereever she is. She sits me down, and hugs me, while telling me to mimic her breathing while asking me about my day. All to distract me from it and to calm me down. When I'm better, she just goes back to what ever we were doing.

What would be the best way to tell her/show her how much it means to me that she helps me?

TL;DR: my best friend(23f) helps me(24m) through my panic attacks, what would be the best way to show her my appreciation?



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 01:12AM by Kythee http://bit.ly/2Uml04v
My(24m) panic attacks, and my best friend's(23f) response to them My(24m) panic attacks, and my best friend's(23f) response to them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.