Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Bf (29m) so jealous that he physically attacked a guy in the club for talking to me (24f)

6 months together, he has always been of a jealous nature. I must be honest, at the beginning I found it cute that he cares so much and I liked the inocent occasional jealousy. But he was never controlling, never did any of stuff that would be a huge red flag for me like complaining about my clothes/friends etc.

However, the longer we are dating, the less I like this sensitivity anytime some guy looks at me or talks to me.

Recently a colleague of mine (male, married, totally normal and great man) called me after work to ask something totally work related. We were together on a project and it was nothing more than that. My boyfriend got silent and mad, I kept asking him what was wrong until he finally said that it bothered him that some guy from work is hitting on me.

It started being exhausting, but I am still very much in love and don’t get it why is he behaving like this. Usually he is so funny, smart, sexy. It is true that he is generally a very passionate person, but I don’t believe anymore that he is so jealous just because he cares about me ( as he says). Also he was never cheated on before, has no past traumatic experiences and is definitely not insecure, he is very self confident. What is causing this then?

On Saturday we went our together with his and my friends, which we rarely do. I don’t like clubbing at all, he goes much more often than me and I don’t mind it at all. At one point I was alone with few girls at the bar when one guy approached me. He didn’t touch me or anything, he just started talking. In a second my boyfriend was next to me, telling the guy to fuck off. I told him that I have everything under control, I told him myself I had a boyfriend and he wasn’t pushy, it all lasted maybe half a minute.

But my bf got so mad, he started yelling at the guy why is he still there when he knows I have a boyfriend. I felt so embarrassed, tried to calm him down but then he got mad at me too and asked why am I talking to other dudes. My girlfriends were shocked too, telling him that nothing really happened and than this guy said it as well, something like: ‘Relax man, I just wanted to talk to her, I mean nothing bad and will go now’ and my bf lost it, pushed him violently and grabbed his t shirt, barely controlling himself from punching him in the face. He was yelling at him if he ever sees him near me he will beat him up.

I was terrified, I still am. I went home with my best friend and stayed here until now, didn’t want to see him. First he was very pissed at me and telling that I was naive and can’t handle men wanting to hit on me by myself, later he apologized for yelling at me but not for his violent outburst. He claims he was only protecting me.

Tl;dr: Bf (29m) so jealous that he physically attacked a guy in the club for talking to me (24f)



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 05:22AM by Worriedgirl212 http://bit.ly/2Uk1DsU
Bf (29m) so jealous that he physically attacked a guy in the club for talking to me (24f) Bf (29m) so jealous that he physically attacked a guy in the club for talking to me (24f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.