Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents don't like my (18 M) girlfriend (19 F) because they have another impression of her.

Excuse me if I make some mistakes, but English is not my first language.

My girlfriend and I met at school. She likes me since 10th grade. We began dating on 12th grade. We had sex at the beginning but we decided it was better to wait until we finished college and each one has a stable job.

My parents met her because I helped her for studying math at my house. She was very shy with them and gave them another impression. She told me she was like that because she was nervous and didn't know how to behave with them.

My parents are very religious, and they found out that we had sex. They told me to leave her because of that and her personality. My mother doesn't want to see her anymore.

We have a great relationship. We communicate each other even if we are studying at different universities. She is very attentive and her family invites me to eat with them sometimes.

The big problem is that my parents don't know we are still dating. I sometimes told them lies to see her, because if I told them the true, they will get mad with me.

We see three or four times per month. We had been dating for a year now. She is a good girlfriend. She likes to cook when we go out, she always listen and she is not arrogant or needy. Is a very hard-working girl and she is having success at the career she is studying.

My parents (especially my mother) insults her if I mentioned her. My girlfriend knows about this, but she tells me that she will only focus on me and not my parents, even if they keep insulting her.

They don't want to know about her anymore and they always tell me that something better will come, but what they don't know is that she really loves me, that her family is very attentive with me and that she is having success on her career.

I can't tell them that we are stil dating because they will know and they will be more strict when I go out. I really don't know what to do. I have been lying to them for a year now, and I don't want keep things like this. She gave a wrong and bad impression for the first time (being shy and having sex at the beggining), but she is not really like that. She is a good girl but my parents really don't have the intention to meet her again.

Edit: I'm from Central America. Like majority, my parents are Catholics. We have the culture of leaving home when we have a stable job and we finish college.

Tl;dr. My parents are very religious and don't want to see my girlfriend anymore because they know we had sex and she gave them a bad impression.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 07:22AM by Sarcasticous04 http://bit.ly/2RsXSUm
My parents don't like my (18 M) girlfriend (19 F) because they have another impression of her. My parents don't like my (18 M) girlfriend (19 F) because they have another impression of her. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.