Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28f) boyfriends (27m) ex (22f) has been messaging him saying she loves him and trying to persuade him to do a phone call.

My boyfriend broke up with his ex about a year ago but it’s been difficult for them - after he did it he felt he regretted it then didn’t and then vice versa. They were in a bad, dependent relationship and fought a lot. We’ve been dating two months and she keeps messaging him. He’s said he’s seeing someone new and now she’s asking for him to call her tomorrow to get closure and he told me he’s trying to decide whether or not to do it. I feel on the verge of tears because it’s been days of this and I just wish she’d leave us alone.

TLDR - boyfriends ex is trying to convince him to call her back to “talk”



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 06:22AM by iwassayingboourns2 http://bit.ly/2F0n3a2
My (28f) boyfriends (27m) ex (22f) has been messaging him saying she loves him and trying to persuade him to do a phone call. My (28f) boyfriends (27m) ex (22f) has been messaging him saying she loves him and trying to persuade him to do a phone call. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.