Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [24M] haven't spoken with my adopted sister [33F] in about 15 years, I don't know the best way to approach her

So as a bit of a background, back when I was a little kid my mother and my adopted sister got into some kind of disagreement, resulting in her moving out and cutting almost all contact. She made a few attempts in the few months or so after she left to keep a relationship with me, but after that I never really saw her.

Up until recently, I never really felt confident enough to ask my parents what happened between them. When I finally did, they gave me pretty vague answers slowly getting more open the more I brought it up. At this point, all I know is that her and my mother had some kind of falling out and neither of my parents are willing to give me any details beyond that.

Today, I finally managed to track her down and I have means to contact her, but I'm not really sure how to do that exactly or what to say? How should I handle this situation?

tl;dr, My mother and adopted sister fell out 15 years ago and none of us have spoken since. I have no idea what even happened and have been looking for answer. I found a way to contact her, how should I do it?



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 07:21AM by thatguywelike http://bit.ly/2GPvfwi
I [24M] haven't spoken with my adopted sister [33F] in about 15 years, I don't know the best way to approach her I [24M] haven't spoken with my adopted sister [33F] in about 15 years, I don't know the best way to approach her Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.