Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27f) boyfriend (30m) of 1 year read some texts on my phone and misunderstood them. How do I salvage this?

Throwaway as he knows my Reddit username.

My boyfriend and I have a very loving relationship. We have our small arguments but have always handled things with respect and love. We don't live together but he spends most nights at my place. A few days ago, my boyfriend abruptly told me it was over, took his things, and left. I was a complete mess and he wouldn't tell me why. He had never acted this distant before, it was new territory for me and so I didn't know how to react. I begged him to tell and finally a day later he sent me a screenshot of some chat he found on my phone.

It was a chat of almost two years ago (before I met him) with an ex fling (calling him 'John' to avoid confusion). John and I had dated very briefly. I quickly found out he was engaged (he was a very sloppy liar) and immediately broke things off with him. John didn't take it well and harrassed me with constant phone calls for a few days. He was genuinely shocked that him having a fiance bothered me. I found the whole thing insanely ridiculous and my modus operandi when I intensely dislike someone is to be caustic, sarcastic, and morbid. So I don't remember most things of what I said to him (as most was verbal on call) but the text exhange went something like this: John- But why can't we be the same ? Me- Because she gets a legal document and I don't. Give me a proper promise that you will continue fucking me and then I can consider. John- you are a whore. Me- I agree but I only want to be your whore baby

Now I know that looks terrible to someone without context or even with context if they don't know how I am when being nasty.

My boyfriend says he doesn't buy my bullshit and can't be with someone who was begging to have an affair with a married man. He says even on the very tiny chance am not lying, he doesn't want to take that chance.

Apparently, he found this and sat on it for a few days contemplating what he wants to do with me. I don't know how he chanced upon it. He is refusing to have a civil conversation and is constantly berating me. He even insists there are more things he found that he won't tell me what they were. I have gone through my entire chat history and can't find anything else even jokingly questionable.

Can this be solved?

TL;DR- Boyfriend read a weird text I sent two years ago to an ex fling. It was my twisted sense of humour but he took it seriously and now wants nothing to do with me. How do I make him believe me?



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 06:28AM by throwaway007651 http://bit.ly/2AsTRpi
My (27f) boyfriend (30m) of 1 year read some texts on my phone and misunderstood them. How do I salvage this? My (27f) boyfriend (30m) of 1 year read some texts on my phone and misunderstood them. How do I salvage this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.