Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I [M 26] was repeatedly blown off by my ex-girlfriend [F 25] of three months. Since breaking up, I've discovered she's married and leading a double life. Advice for this moral dilemma please?

Edit: For those saying it wasn't a real relationship because we never met up, I need to clarify on that point. When I expressed issues with how unavailable she was, more dates happened. Probably 5-ish by the time of the breakup. All of them involved physical intimacy. There was also near-daily phone sex, Skype sex or sexting. So no, this wasn't "harmless" catfishing or just an emotional affair.

Link to original post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/92wgfg/i_m_26_have_been_repeatedly_blown_off_by_my_gf_f/?utm_source=reddit-android

Long story short - I broke up with her soon after the original post. Things were too distant and too slow, and there were no signs of change on the horizon.

Fast forward to yesterday: I got a text from her saying who she was (in case I had deleted her number) and that she wished me a happy new year. The only issue? She didn't use the name I knew her by for our entire relationship...

The whole situation struck me as shifty, so I did a quick Facebook search using her new name. Sure enough, she's been married for three years. I'm a few months out of the relationship, so it doesn't affect me at all (glad I dodged that bullet).

But now, I'm left with a moral dilemma - do I say nothing and let her presumably continue on living a double life behind her husband and daughter's backs? Or do I intervene and potentially destroy a family?

TL;DR Just found out my ex was (and may still be) leading a double life. Am I morally obligated to say something to her family?



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 06:39PM by -God_Riddance- http://bit.ly/2Ax7TpL
UPDATE: I [M 26] was repeatedly blown off by my ex-girlfriend [F 25] of three months. Since breaking up, I've discovered she's married and leading a double life. Advice for this moral dilemma please? UPDATE: I [M 26] was repeatedly blown off by my ex-girlfriend [F 25] of three months. Since breaking up, I've discovered she's married and leading a double life. Advice for this moral dilemma please? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.