Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23m] girlfriend [25f] of 5 years kissed my friend at last nights NYE party and I dont know how to feel.

It happened around 3 am, everyone was very drunk. I was asleep on the couch and they were apparently talking about me and somehow it "just happened." If both of them are to be believed, he kissed her back and they kissed for a second and then both immediately regretted it. Right after it happened, he went to sleep in his room and she went to the couch to sleep with me. She told me first thing this morning and has been crying and apologizing all day. I messaged my friend and asked him what had happened and he told me the same story she had and apologized saying he got way too drunk. He also has a girlfriend.

The thing is, I dont really know how to feel. I feel like I'm supposed to be angrier, but it doesnt really seem like a huge deal to me, assuming it really was just the one kiss. God knows I've done stupid shit when drunk. I told my girlfriend I needed to process this, but that I thought we could work through it. It does greatly damage my trust in her, but I dont want to throw away a 5 year relationship over something as little as a drunken kiss. I dont know, what do you guys think?

Tldr; girlfriend and a buddy of mine got wasted and shared what they are telling me was a single kiss.



Submitted January 01, 2019 at 10:47PM by DoucheBaggins12 http://bit.ly/2SBRmYQ
My [23m] girlfriend [25f] of 5 years kissed my friend at last nights NYE party and I dont know how to feel. My [23m] girlfriend [25f] of 5 years kissed my friend at last nights NYE party and I dont know how to feel. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.